Monday, January 12, 2009

Oma Day

Friday the 9th Isabel came over. We went to the bank to make a deposit. There is a playroom there and they give out popcorn. She loved it! For lunch I made heart sandwiches and we went downstairs and watched a movie. Isabel likes to lay down and watch a movie and eat lunch.

We also played bingo. Isabel handed out the cards to me. I was to do 8 at a time so that everytime she called out a letter I would have a match. She turned all the letters over and one at a time she would pick one up slyly look at it and then turn it upside down on the carpet so I could pick it up. She didn't want me to have a handful of the markers. She wanted me to only take out one at a time. I was getting bored so I started making up songs or saying etc to each letter. She started getting excited and was joining in the fun. Then, we got so excited she was screaming at the top of her lungs and I was laughing my head off.

We also made letters to Barbie and played Barbies for a while. She was totally exhausted by the time she left.

2 comments:

Gretchen said...

Isabel is so funny. Where were the other kids?

KLF said...

They were at school. Isable loves Oma day.