Thursday, January 15, 2009

Max birthday

It has almost been a year ago that our grandson Max was born. It was such a frightening time. Everyday we would wander around the house thinking about him in the hospital. When he was born his lungs weren't developed. Not something we expected from such a big baby. Our daughter, Heidi. spent so much time at the hospital away from her other children. We spent so much time worrying and praying. I will never forget the day Heidi called and said that we need a miracle. Please pray for a miracle. Of course I had to call my mom and dad and ask them to pray also. That's when everything started to turn around and why Max is a strong healthy boy now at one. I believe in miracles!

3 comments:

Gretchen said...

I believe in miracles too. I can't believe it has been a year. Max is so sweet.

Cannon Clan said...

i believe in miracles too! i think about it everyday when i see those baby blues and that sweet smile. thank you everyone who prayed and fasted for out miracle max.

KLF said...

I believe in miracles! We love our Miracle Max.