Thursday, January 29, 2009

Corden joined Tactus

A new semester has hit at Borah High School. Corden's guitar class is over and we didn't know what he would do for the next semester. His choir teacher was trying to get him to join Tactus. He came home the first day of the semester and he had done it! The tradition lives on. Garin started it, Troy joined and now Corden. I am excited. Tonight we get to listen to them perform at a Barbershop Festival. It will be a Timberline High school. With the change came a new seminary teacher that he really likes and a new math teacher that he thinks he will like a lot better also.

5 comments:

Gretchen said...

YAY for Tactus! That is so exciting mom! I wish I could come to a concert. Corden is so talented!

Brandon and Diedre Sloan said...

Cool, I'm so proud of Corden, I'm glad he decided to join. He has such a great voice!

Gretchen said...

Mom, you need to update. I am really missing you today. You should post that story you need last winter.

K said...

Wonder how they got that name. Tactus. What does that mean.

Oma said...

Tactus is the technical term for the beat of the music