Sunday, October 25, 2009

There is a kind of power that comes from setting and achieving goals. When I drift in my life I feel lethargic and like things don't really matter very much. When I am achieving my goals I have more energy and excitement for life. This past eight weeks I have been participating in a program called "Feel Great in Eight" I have been exercising and eating right and I feel healthier and I feel that this way of living is right for me and that I should continue this way for the rest of my life. Today I got into a size 6 dress that I have had in the closet for a long time. I got it drycleaned this month just in case. It is not even tight. It is not the weight that I am excited about. It is the fact that I do have control over myself. I can exercise and eat right and feel good. I think it what Heavenly Father wants for me.

5 comments:

Gretchen said...

Good Job mom! I am so proud of you! A size 6!! That's so awesome.

Unknown said...

Did you see the great segment on MJ with DKG and RE talking about the Monuments Men? http://bit.ly/80KnZ

Brandon and Diedre Sloan said...

WAY to go mom!! I am proud of you too!! I'm so glad that this has helped for you!!

Brandon and Diedre Sloan said...

ps did dad loose weight too I was looking at the picture that you put on the family website and it looks like his clothes are a little big on him!

Lyndee said...

Way to go!! What an accomplishment and a great goal! Keep up the good work!!