Wednesday, October 7, 2009

On the road again

Tomorrow we leave after work for New Mexico. We will travel 15 hours in two days. Spend two days and come back for two days. We decided to take Christmas gifts with us so we have been Christmas shopping. This week there popped up lots of extra things to do instead of get ready to go. Mike had to get his quarterly report done before we leave. Then, the roof leaked and we had to get that repaired. Then, we had to get the car repaired. Now we have a flat tire to get fixed before we go. Then, I was asked to work on Thursday. So, tomorrow I will have my 3 dance classes then run to work and leave on the trip after work. So tonight the list of things to do is so long that I don't want to face it. But, before I can face it I have 4 dance classes and need to pick up the drycleaning and go to Corden's soccer game. Mike has to pick up the car, work, come back for the insurance adjustor and go back to work and miss the last game of the season because we will be gone for the tournament. As soon as we leave Diedre will come back to Boise. Always the trials before the blessings.

Even with all these obstacles I can't wait to see my new granddaughter Kylie!! and play with Caleb, Carson, Maia, and Max!!

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

Holy Cow Mom!! How do you do it all? I wish I could be in New Mexico too. I am SOOO jealous.