Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July


On Thursday night Destenee spent the night at our house. We were planning on taking the 5th wheel camping but it was looking like a thunderstorm. So, we cooked our tin foil dinners in the oven and cooked our marshmellows on this table top smore maker that we have. We went to see the movie "Up" We liked it. Then, we three slept in the 5th wheel. The next morning we had bacon and eggs and then went fishing. These are the two fish Mike caught. We found a nice pond not far from home. We were so happy that there were trout in the pond. Mike and I went back early Sat. morning and took the boat. It was beautiful. However we caught no more fish. The green belt goes around the pond so after we got the boat loaded I went for a bike ride and Mike fished from the dock.

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

You went for a bike ride? Fun! I didn't even know you had a bike. Kirk and I were just talking about going fishing. I wish we could go this summer!